In our bid to continuously improve health of average working class citizens and bring awareness about various types of relaxation techniques and it’s benefits, we have launched an yearly scholarship program which will be awarded to students with a passion of Healthy Lifestyle.
Relaxish.com is developed for informative purposes to serve as the best online resource available for relaxation advice. We are committed to provide useful and authentic guidance and information about relaxation and it’s benefits. Read more about us here.
About The Scholarship
Here are some important details about the scholarship:
- The total value of the Scholarship is $1200 (USD).
- There will be a total number of 3 winners for this scholarship and they will be awarded:
- $700 for 1st position
- $500 for 2nd position
- $300 for 3rd position
How Can You Qualify?
- We welcome all college and university students to join the Scholarship program.
- You must be 18 years old or above to join the Scholarship, for students below the required age must get consent of parents or legal guardian before applying.
- Having a strong passion for a healthy lifestyle is a plus factor for students joining the Scholarship program.
- Only one entry allowed per student.
Every participant must follow all the rules specified below for successful inclusion in the scholarship:
- Write a 500+ words articles one of the below topics:
- “Health Benefits of Massage Therapy”
- “How Can Reflexology Help You Live a Healthy Lifestyle?”
- “How to Manage Stress With Massage?”
- Or confirm with us your special topic
- And send it our email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include following details with your application:
- Name and Contact Details (including address)
- Name of Your School
- Student Identity Card (or any proof of being a student)
- Optionally you can include a picture of yourself which will be published on this page, shall you be selected
- Open Date: January 1, 2019
- Deadline: April 30, 2019
*Please note: We reserve the right to accept or reject any application for not following the specified guidelines.